last post for this sketchbook update! :’>
Romulus and Ramona sketches
- Romulus and Ramona sharing a kiss under a bunch of hanging mandrakes (started off as a page of mandrakes but since I was reading about their association with witchcraft I thought about Romulus haha)
- Witch family <3 Imogene with her sun child Romulus (Rom and his mom lol)
sketchbook update continued
- I don’t think I ever posted this! This was the start of a drawing of Romulus's mother Imogene. Imogene was a very kind and beautiful witch who created a child (Romulus) to love by spinning some rays of sunlight.
- In these sketches you can see how fast Imogene ages as Romulus grows up (from a babe, to 5 yrs, to 12 yrs, and 20 when the story takes place). When she was creating Romulus Imogene had to give up half her life in order to bring him to life.
new sketches :’)
- Haven’t drawn these two darlings in a while TuT Romulus the boy witch and his girlfriend Ramona
- sketches for some drawings of the Rom and Mona
- sketch for a drawing that I may do a series of. The anatomy is ATROCIOUS because I drew it while half awake in bed at 4am, so I apologize.
- Next four sketches are some ideas I’ve been thinking of for my own stories and also for a submission to try and get in 13crowns’s Ghost Book. There’s a kickstarter going on and they’re still accepting submissions till the 28th if you’re interested :’)
-two of the thumbnails on the last sketch are for a different series of drawings I’ve been wanting to make for a while
Continuing the sketchbook update :’D
1st sketch for another attempt at a drawing of romulus and remus and the she-wolf in a crystal cave! my first sketch us you kind find HERE and I actually started a drawing last year but I didn’t like it. This attempt though I really like and plan on using it for the real drawing. The parts where I was shading the background in black I actually did that while me and my brother were in our seats waiting for the movie to start at The Avengers midnight premiere! :’D
3rd left side is a sketch (that screams WHAT IS ANATOMY?!) for a series of drawings of a couple in a green house (and they’re the same couple on the left side of the second picture in this post). Right side is another sketch for a possible drawing, but mostly for brainstorming(inspired by a scene i saw in the trailer of Immortals).
aaah so many sketches of these two darlings that i never posted ;w; how horrible!
these two are my sweet Romulus (a boy witch) & Ramona (a girl w/ hypertrichosis) who were first seen HERE. They both work as performers with Romulus doing most of the performing and Ramona is mainly his assistant. In the sketches in these post u will see very lazy sketches of Romulus’s janus cat Blue & Lavender. Since these r early sketches I didn’t know what color B&L were gonna be so were colored randomly in them. You can see they’re actual coat colors in THIS sketch (oh yeah n i forgot to draw romulus’s blue tattoos in that sketch lol).
the second pic contains the very first 3 sketches I ever did of these two. You can see how different Romulus looks in the first sketch haha! the second sketch was when i had a solid idea of how i wanted them to look. 3rd sketch shows that there is a short time when Romulus dyes his hair sorta neon green.
4th pic has some posters for Romulus’s shows. He’s a man with many talents that range from tricks, fortune-telling, and even sword-swallowing.
the rest of the pics r just doodles of the two in their default and other various outfits :’)
another pic of romulus here!
sketch of my witch character Romulus with is janus cats Blue & Lavender from a short story of mine. Romulus can be seen HERE of him with his sweetheart Ramona :’) This was mainly just a ref for me to go to for the color/shapes of the patterns on Blue & Lavender’s coat, and the shade of their eyes as well(it was also to help get use to drawing Romulus hair, for some reason his hair is so difficult for me to make it look a certain way D’x ).
*a little trivia about myself: for some reason i absolutely hate the word warlock, it’s just bleh to me, so i’m calling Romulus a witch instead (and technically witches refer to male n female, but over time became more directly female)
something i’ve been working on that i finally got around to finishing the drawing (though i didn’t get to draw exactly the way i wanted it.) new characters as a result from my drawings/doodles of bearded people i drew last week (that i mentioned in my last post lol, i’ll post them soon!).
so these r two people are performers, the man being an excellent fortune teller/magician but is known more for swallowing and as the tattoo man. The girl is displayed for her medical condition known has hypertrichosis but also assist the man in his acts.
i’m still not sure if i should erase the guy’s third eye for this picture cause it looks kind of unidentifiable in the position he’s in :’/ (his jacket is also suppose to be studded but i suck at drawing spikes in strange angles :’[ )