I was really inspired last night to draw a scene from my story Groaning Cake so here are some sketches I drew.
- Gwen resting on a rock protruding from the sea
- The waves crash against the rock and cover her
- When the water dies down from the wave Gwen spots a ship ahead
- Gwen feels herself being drawn to the ship as a storm is forming
- (I skipped a few pages) Gwen observes a man and a boy on the ship being affectionate (actually Merry and his older brother)
- Gwen waking up and glancing at her husband Merry nervously (Gwen’s hair is blonde when she’s human).
These are probably really boring if these were to be panels in the comic, but I drew these more with the intention as if I was shooting a film (PROBABLY NOT ANY BETTER HA).